Tubbataha Photo Contest
It has been 25 years since the Philippine government declared the Tubbataha Reefs a marine protected area. WWF-Philippines and the Tubbataha Management Office invite you to join the Tubbataha Reefs’ 25th Anniversary photo exhibit to promote the Tubbataha experience and highlight the importance of conserving this marine sanctuary, the crown jewel of the Coral Triangle!
Theme: Tubbataha @ 25: Riding the Waves of Change
Deadline for submission of photos: 15 March 2013
Exhibit Duration: April – December 2013
1. The contest is open to all photographers who have images of the Tubbataha experience – both under and above water.
2. Interested individuals can submit their photo entries by emailing email@example.com. Images must in. JPEG format and at least 3000x2000pixels at 300dpi. Please indicate when and where the photo was taken.
3. Images will be chosen by representatives from TMO and WWF-Philippines.
4. The images selected will be properly credited when used. All images remain the intellectual property of the photographer but the submitted photos shall be used by TMO and WWF-Philippines for the following purposes:
- a. Traveling photo exhibit;
- b. Publicity for Tubbataha and its 25th Anniversary (print, broadcast, online, and social media);
- c. Collateral materials to promote the exhibit; and
- d. A coffee table book on the Tubbataha Reefs.
5. Photographers whose images have been selected will be informed of the activities related to Tubbataha’s 25th Anniversary campaign. They will be asked to sign a conforme regarding free but credited usage of their images for the campaign.