[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.65″]
Partner with us
You may be a company, organization, or a group of enthusiasts who want to make a difference in our marine environment. Investing in Tubbataha’s future through a partnership program is the best way to start. Make Tubbataha Reefs a beneficiary of your fundraising event, or feature us in your company products — the options are unlimited.
Volunteering your time, skills, and professional ability is a valuable way of getting involved in the conservation of Tubbataha. As a volunteer, you can devote as much time as you are willing and able. You could just be the person we are looking for!
Practice these simple things to protect the environment:
- Minimize consumption;
- Dispose of garbage properly;
- Limit the use of plastics;
- Participate in conservation activities;
- Learn more about the environment;
- Do not buy endangered species, either for food or souvenirs;
- Encourage your family and friends to support conservation; and
- Report any illegal activities to authorities.