Be the next Tubbataha Youth Ambassador
The search is on for the next set of Tubbataha Youth Ambassadors.
If you have the passion to make active contributions in the conservation of our marine environment, then you must be the one we are looking for!
The Tubbataha Management Office in partnership with the Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc. is inviting all young Palaweño who want to become marine conservation advocates and leaders.
Interested applicants, must possess the following qualifications:
- 20 to 25 years old
- College graduate or at least college level out-of-school youth
- Have a strong interest in conservation, environmental issues, volunteerism and advocacy work
- Be able to complete the full duration of his/her TYA engagement
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have regular access to the internet and competent in online browsing, social networks, etc.
- Currently residing in Palawan
Aspirants must submit a completed Application Form with a recent 2 x 2” ID photograph to: Tubbataha Management Office in Manalo Extension, Bgy. San Miguel, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan or email it to:email@example.com. Deadline for submission of application is on October 23, 2015 (12nn).
Download Application form here.
For more information please contact:
Glenda G. Simon Tubbataha Management Office Landline: 48 434 5759 Globe: 0917.553.0909 Smart: 0929.597.8529